Breast Lift with Augmentation Results? (photo)

I am looking to find a Doctor (I live in Los Angeles but can travel for the right Dr.) who can provide the results I am looking for. I am curious to know if the results I am looking for are realistic and what specific type of lift would be best to achieve those results. The second picture is me and the first is a model who has the breasts that I envision having myself. Thanks for any help!

Can I have these breasts? (photo)

+2

While the model photo may appear flattering, as it is a side/oblique view (oblique on right, side on left, but neither is perfect side or oblique), please look closely at what you're asking for.  Her left breast lacks superior fullness, and her implants are "bottomed out."

This is skillfully concealed with hair and shadow by the photographer.  You should expect a better result than she has, hopefully with more projection of a nipple areola complex centralized on the breast mound rather than above the horizontal meridian as the model has.  Taken in the lighting conditions of your photo, and without modification, although she has a nice body, the breasts would not appear so sensuous.  Glamour photographic techniques can stretch reality to the untrained eye, and Photoshop even to the trained eye.

Web reference: http://www.feelbeautiful.com

Breast Augmentation/Lifting and Realistic Expectations?

+2

Thank you for the question and pictures.

Based on your picture, I think you will be a good candidate for breast augmentation/lifting surgery.

I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  

You will also find while your “homework” that breast lifting involves some degree of tightening of the breast skin envelope.  In order to tighten the skin envelope, skin excision is necessary;  this results in the presence of scars. 
Sometimes, the presence of scars is a “dealbreaker”;  patients would prefer to leave their breasts unchanged than to have scars. At other times, patients  prefer to have the improvement in breast position, shape, and (possibly) size  and are willing to accept the trade-off of scars.
Generally speaking, the  scars associated with breast lifting our most readily accepted by patients who are in a psychosocially  stable place ( for example  happily married and having had children).

I try to emphasize to all my patients ( who are undergoing breast augmentation/lifting surgery)  that  achieving realistic expectations are very important; the results of breast augmentation/mastopexy surgery do not necessarily match that of patients who have undergone breast augmentation surgery alone.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastLift.htm

Breast Lift with Augmentation Results

+1

A glamour photo will always look better than a clinical photo, and better than reality. The patient in the photo seems to have implants that are centered rather low on her chest resulting in a nipple and areola that are aesthetically too high.

You would do well to see a plastic surgeon in consultation, look at some real before and after photos taken with similar photographic technique.

That surgeon will suggest an appropriate sized implant to accomplish your goal, and most certainly a breast lift at the same time. Only with an in-person exam can the right lift technique be recommended. 

Thanks for your question, and for the attached photos. Best wishes. I have little doubt that you can find a capable surgeon in LA.

How to achieve fuller and perkier breasts

+1

Hi,

You may not realize this, but your 'desired look' is a complication from over dissection of the inferior pocket allowing the implant to 'bottom-out'. Not a pretty look. Notice the nipples are pointing to the sky. Only a matter of time before the model needs revisionary surgery.

If you are looking for perkier-fuller breasts, I suggest a breast augmentation with a Mini Ultimate Breast Lift. This technique lifts and anchors your breast tissue directly over a submuscular implant to achieve a rounder, fuller, youthful appearance. This is done through a circumareolar incision. There is no vertical scar. This is not a Benelli lift.

FYI, do not allow anyone to mislead you into believing that a large implant will lift your breasts. This is simply NOT true. Placing large implants over the muscle to 'take up the slack' will only complicate things by stretching tissue even further and making things worse for you.

Perfoming a vertical scar lift only weakens the skin envelope by placing an incision at the point of maximum tension. I performed this technique for years simply because that's what we were taught in residency, but it often led to complications down the road. Adding an implant (more weight) to the weakened skin envelope only leads to wound failure of the vertical incision and 'bottoming out' of the breast implant.

The Mini UBL is an architecturally stronger lift with improved cosmesis and longevity.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Dr. H

Web reference: http://www.fastcodesign.com/1663319/how-one-surgeon-is-reinventing-the-female-breast-sfw

Texas Plastic Surgeon

You can have the breasts that you desire

+1

Yes you can have breasts that look like this .   I suggest looking at many views  ( of photos) and considering what many of the other surgeons have said about the lower pole fullness and "bottoming out"  .   I do have a group of women who like this look and can certainly provide it.  

Web reference: http://marinaplasticsurgery.com

Breast lift

+1

Your case is pretty straightforward and there are many experienced plastic surgeons ( especially in. L.A. ) who can give you a great result.  I would perform a vertical lift with implants in the mid 300 cc range.  Go on a few consults and I'm sure you will find a surgeon who is capable and with whom you feel comfortable.  

Breast Lift with Augmentation Results?

+1

What bothers me is that the photo posted of the desired result DID not haste a lift. You need a lifting with the incision that can be seen. So very hard to offer the same result that you desire. Best to seek in person consults to hear it in person.. 

Breast lift is needed to provide the desired nipple elevation.

+1

That's interesting.  The model has implants that have settled, making her nipples ride high, and yet you like her breast appearance.

Clearly you need a breast lift to elevate both your breasts and nipples.  The vertical technique works best.  Most women have at least small implants at the same time to give them upper pole fullness.  That would be my recommendation for you as well.  I have attached a link so you can view some results of this combination.

Web reference: http://www.swansoncenter.com/content/ideal-breast/procedures/breast-lift/patient-photographs.asp

Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Will A Breast Lift With Implants Achieve My Goal?

+1

The Benelli mastopexy with small implants (300 ccs or less) with liposuction of your axillary breast tissue should give you an excellent result. 

One of the many Board Certified Plastic Surgeons, certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, in the L.A. area should certainly be able to meet or exceed your requested results.  Your job is to have consultations with at least three plastic surgeons, see their before and after pictures, speak to some of their patients who had the same procedure you are looking for, and be sure the surgeon is listening to you, and if things go wrong will work with you to right them. 

L.A. has so many great plastic surgeons, I am sure you will find someone there who can help you accomplish your goals. 

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Achieving a realistic result with breast augmentation

+1

Your breasts are asymmetric with the nipple on the right side in a lower position than the left.   It is not possible or even realistic for your to achieve the exact same appearance as your model breasts but you can certainly get some degree of improvement.  Many practices use the Vectra 3D imaging system.  Using this imaging technique you may be able to see what is possible and thus have a more realistic expectation.   In order to achieve an improvement in symmetry you would need a breast lift on the right.  Implant size and final breast size can be discussed at the time of your consultation with a plastic surgeon.