How Much Does a Breast Lift and Implants Cost ? (For Silicone Breast Implants Mentor 300&350cc)

And on what do i Need to pay? I went to two doctors, One in 7112 That's what she wrote me mastopexy 3500 implans 1350 anesthesia fees 952 facility fees in 1310; Second in $9,900 3500 mastopexy mastopexy subglandular augmentation mammaplasty 1550 implans 1700 anesthesia fees in 1550 operating room in 2060 I have to go to another doctor this week I wonder what she'll charge me.

Fees for mastopexy and augmentation

+2

Fees for an augmentation and mastopexy will vary from region to region and doctor to doctor.  Go with a good doctor and not just the price.

Cost of breast augmentation with lift

+1

Breast augmentation using silicone gel implants and lift is $8000.  The implants are placed retro-pectoral through a circumareola incision (incision around the nipple) that will lift the breasts without a vertical scar.  The key factor is making sure the implants, the breast tissue and the nipples are all elevated at the same level for maximum projection.  Size is determined at surgery based on the patient's desires.

Best of Luck,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Web reference: http://www.horndeski.com/gallery.aspx

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.