Breast Lift and Implant?

im 24, 32DD and im thinking of a lift and implants, becoz of rapid weight gain and loss my breasts have lost a lot of volume and sag quite a bit, im concerned about them looking as natural as possible and my bf is concerned about how they will feel, i dont want much bigger, mostly just lifted and fuller with a nice sloped shape and volume but want them to still have some softness and movement (e.g have some giggly-ness left in them), is it realistic what im wanting for my situation?

Breast lift with implants

+1

A well done breast lift with implants should not only make your breasts higher and fuller at the top but also should make them soft and supple.  Good luck.

Breast implants and breast lift

+1

A breast lift is sometimes all that is needed. It will tighten up the skin and raise the nipple areola complex into a more appropriate position. If you are not wanting to be much larger it may be all that is needed. Some photos would probably be helpful though. 

Margo Herron, MD
Medford Plastic Surgeon

Aug mastopexy after weight loss

+1

If you are a DD cup size, you may not need an implant and may be happy with just a lift.  However after weight loss, an implant may be necessary due to loss of volume.   In this case the combination of a lift and an implant will be the best option.  

John Michael Thomassen, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lift and Implant?

+1

As with all such questions, the responses would be better were there some photos attached. That said, what you seem to have in mind as a goal does not seem unrealistic. Best will be to get info in the setting of a consultation.  

When you are ready for an in person consultation, RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S. Thank you for your question, best wishes.