Breast Lift and One Breast Still Saggy What Exactly is "In-Office Tweaking"?

Had a breast lift 3 weeks ago and there is some access skin still sagging on my left breast he said that he will look at it 3months and discuss tweaking in office, what exactly does in office tweaking consist of? Will he be able to cut and stitch me up again in office? also my nipple is horribly wrong it look heart shaped!

This may refer to a scar revision, but not knowing your surgeon or seeing your problems....simply can not tell you what would be involved.

1914 Charlotte Avenue
Nashville, TN 37203

What is exactly does a Surgeon mean by an in office "Tweakng"

I am guessing that your surgeon is outing that with time and proper healing he can use a smaller, touch up surgical procedure in the office under local Anesthesia to refine the ultimate surgical outcome. 

6401 Poplar Avenue
Memphis, TN 38119

Scar revision

Thanks for your question, however without a picture it is hard to answer your question.   Minor scar revision is possible under local in the office.

Vishnu Rumalla, MD

1870 Keller Parkway
Keller, TX 76248

Scar revision

Tweaking to me sounds like minor skin excision or scar revision. You should ask you surgeon exactly what he has in mind.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

Revising a breast lift in the office.

While every attempt is made to give an equal and symmetrical result after a breast lift occasionally there are some areas which need small revisions after the healing is done and the tissues soften and mature.  This can usually be done in the office with a small amount of local anesthesia, where the excess skin is removed and tightened to improve the end result.  Ask your surgeon if this is what they mean by "tweaking"

Jeffrey M. Darrow, MD

170 Commonwealth Avenue
Boston, MA 02116

Revisionary Breast Lifting?

Your plastic surgeon is likely talking about “minor” revisionary surgery to improve your results of surgery;   in order to know more precisely what he is referring to you will need to ask him.  Often, “minor” revisionary surgery can be done under local anesthesia.

8851 Center Drive
San Diego, CA 91942

Tweaking after plastic surgery??

There is no way to know what this means to your doctor so you should ask them to be much more specific about exactly what they would do if you were not satisfied at the 3 monthj point.  Tweaking means nothing really in terms of your understanding the process.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

1135 116th Ave. NE
Bellevue, WA 98004