Can Breast Lift and Augmentation Correct for Breasts and Nipples Which Hang Far Apart? (photo)

A board certified plastic surgeon recently declined to operate on me as he said I had sagging, mildly tuberous breasts, & both breasts and nipples were far apart. This was disappointing as that was the exact reason I went to the PS - to have this improved. I am fine with the nipples pointing side-ways, but is possible with a lift and augmentation to push the breasts closer together, higher and facing more forward? And could this be done with a sub-glandular augmentation alone without a lift?

Breast Augmentation

+2

You do have breast that have a little sag and are oriented more laterally, but you do not have any component of tuberous breasts that I can see on your photos.  You are certainly a candidate for augmentation alone or with a lift, but you will not have breast that sit close together without a bra no matter what operation is performed.  You certainly can have adequate cleavage and pretty breasts, they just won't be close together due to their current shape.  I would recommend that you get other opinions from board certified plastic surgeons.

Corrective surgery for wide set breasts

+1

It is possible to reposition your breast tissue to create more cleavage. I believe you are the ideal candidate for the Mini Ultimate Breast Lift. It is a new technique that was designed for women with complex breast shape issues. A small sub-muscular implant is used to define the overall shape. Then, your existing tissue is repositioned and permanently fixed over the implant to create a full and natural looking breast. This can be achieved by making an incision around the areola. No need for a vertical scar nor a submammary scar.

Kind regards,

Dr. H

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation

+1

Your posted photos show your nipples shifted outward in position and pointing to the side instead of straight forward, the right breast slightly larger than the left and more tissue below the level of the nipples than above it. If you want the nipple position altered you will need at least a crescent mastopexy. If you want more filling of the upper half of your breasts you will need breast implants. I do not think the sagging is sufficient to justify the scarring associated with a full breast lift and I do not think a full breast lift will give you lasting upper breast fullness.

I hope you realize that this format of posting questions and receiving answers lacks the face to face direct communication required for you to make an informed decision regarding your surgery.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.

Aaron Stone, MD

Breast implant question

+1

I agree with the other doctors you should see a few more board certified plastic surgeons.Good luck!

Gregory Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Can Breast Lift and Augmentation Correct for Breasts and Nipples Which Hang Far Apart?

+1

Great posted photos! Yes implants alone can be done. But very hard to advise via the internet. Sorry the previous PS was not helpful. seek 3 other opinions in person from boarded PSs in your area. 

Augment or lift

+1

Breast implant surgery does not provide a lift.  If you need a lift that can be done at the same time.  An exam in person is key.