I Had a Breast Lift 3weeks Ago. I Had a Lot of Swelling I Thinki Might Have Spitting Stiches? (photo)

I had a breast lift with breast implant removal and replacement. I had a lot of swelling after surgery had a little opening but wasnt anything of concern....Now 3weeks later I have an opening under my nipple and also a hole in my vertical incision. I can actually feel the stiches when I put antibiotic ointment on it. I need advice and opinion on how to treat this.

Minor wound healing problems, after mastopexy.

+1

Whereas I would consider your wound is based on the picture is more than minor they should heal in the next few weeks with proper wound care.

I Had a Breast Lift 3weeks Ago. I Had a Lot of Swelling I Thinki Might Have Spitting Stiches?

+1

Yes your posted photos show early wound dehiscence and necrosis that needs immediate medical attention. Return to for surgeon ASAP.//

+1

Best advice is to call your surgeon and arrange to be seen for in person examination, decision on trimming some of the yellowish tissue, removal of sutures, and possible use of antibiotics. 

All the best.