What Are These Breast Indentations? (photo)

I am 3 days post op and these indentations are driving me insane. Will they go away or will another surgery be needed to correct this?

What Are These Breast Indentations?

+1

Thank you for the question and photographs. Although your concerns are understandable, you will find online consultants will not be of much help to you. As you can imagine, without knowing exactly what procedure was performed, it is difficult to explain the “indentations” in any specific/meaningful fashion. Therefore, best to follow up with your plastic surgeon who is in the best position to advise you and/or predict outcomes.

Best wishes; hopefully you will be pleased with the longer-term outcome of the procedure performed.