Second Breast Implants, Noticed a Pimple Like Thing on My Scar?

I am worried because I had breast implants saline the first time around, and I developed a leak In my right boob , and my left herby hard, so I had them removed and silicon put in about three months ago. They have seemed fine until the other day I noticed a pimple like thing on my scar (right boob again) and squeezed it and quite a bit of piss come out, since then I have noticed that boob has been more painful and I'm finding painful tender lumps in it.

It sounds like a suture abscess and should be seen by your Plastic Surgeon. Once it is removed then you will no longer have that problem.

Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

455 East Airport drive
Baton Rouge, LA 70806

Breast augmentation scar problem

An undissolved stitch pushing to the surface is the most likely explanation.  Good idea to contact your surgeon for a look at the situation.  Probably easily remedied by simply removing the stitch if it is still there.

Deborah Ekstrom, MD
Worcester Plastic Surgeon

39 Salisbury Street
Worcester, MA 01609

"Pimple" along scar

This sounds like you may have a small suture abscess or a "spitting" suture. You should see your surgeon.

Matthew Schulman, MD

950 Park Avenue
New York City, NY 10028

Painful lumps in breast

It almost sounds like a stitich spitting but really without an exam I am not sure. It is best to be seen by your surgeon.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

Painful Tender Lumps 3 Months After Breast Augmentation

Painful and tender lumps at any point after breast augmentation should be investigated by your plastic surgeon.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

435 North Roxbury Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Pimple Like Thing on My Scar?

Tasha, I would not want to diagnose on line, especially without a photo. But one of the possibilities is an implant infection and that is an urgent problem. Call your surgeon ASAP and make sure to be seen without delay.

All the best. 

1110 112th Avenue NE
Bellevue, WA 98004