Second Breast Implants, Noticed a Pimple Like Thing on My Scar?

I am worried because I had breast implants saline the first time around, and I developed a leak In my right boob , and my left herby hard, so I had them removed and silicon put in about three months ago. They have seemed fine until the other day I noticed a pimple like thing on my scar (right boob again) and squeezed it and quite a bit of piss come out, since then I have noticed that boob has been more painful and I'm finding painful tender lumps in it.

+1

It sounds like a suture abscess and should be seen by your Plastic Surgeon. Once it is removed then you will no longer have that problem.

Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation scar problem

+1

An undissolved stitch pushing to the surface is the most likely explanation.  Good idea to contact your surgeon for a look at the situation.  Probably easily remedied by simply removing the stitch if it is still there.

Deborah Ekstrom, MD
Worcester Plastic Surgeon

"Pimple" along scar

+1

This sounds like you may have a small suture abscess or a "spitting" suture. You should see your surgeon.

Matthew Schulman, MD

Painful lumps in breast

+1

It almost sounds like a stitich spitting but really without an exam I am not sure. It is best to be seen by your surgeon.

Painful Tender Lumps 3 Months After Breast Augmentation

+1

Painful and tender lumps at any point after breast augmentation should be investigated by your plastic surgeon.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Pimple Like Thing on My Scar?

+1

Tasha, I would not want to diagnose on line, especially without a photo. But one of the possibilities is an implant infection and that is an urgent problem. Call your surgeon ASAP and make sure to be seen without delay.

All the best.