Breast Implants Too Low?

I had my BA 2.5wks ago (5ft 5in, 130lb, 300cc, round, smooth silicone, submuscular placement, areola incision) & I like them where they are now but a little worried that they are too low at 2.5wks. I've shared this with my PS and he gave me a bra (wire-free) to wear for the next 2 weeks. I am not to wear any underwire for the next 6 months. Is there anything else I can do to keep them where they are or at least minimize the dropping?

Implants too low?

+1

If your implants area  bit low, a supportive bra may help as the tissues heal. Without an exam it is difficult for me to say. It is best to follow your surgeons advice.

Low breast implants

+1

I think you should follow your surgeon's instructions and wear the support bra.  Unfortunately if your implants are too low there is little you can do to raise them.  A picture would be helpfull to judge your implants position.

Good luck

Christina Bernier, MD
Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Low implants

+1

Unfortunately, there is little you can do to elevate your implants postoperatively.  Wearing good support will help to prevent the implant from shifting down further, but the muscle pushes down on the implant whenever it is stimulated.

Leonard T. Yu, MD
Maui Plastic Surgeon

What to wear after BA

+1

First, you should follow your surgeon's instructions. in order to maintain implants in position and prevent them from dropping, I recommend wear a good support/sport bra 24/7 for 6 weeks. You need to have a good elastic underwire (not wire underwire) support.

Ronald Schuster, MD

Hello

+1

Without seeing you or pictures it’s hard to give you adequate advice. See your PS and follow your after care instructions.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS