Breast Implants + Having Sex Without a Bra Will Cause Sagging?

I am 5 mnths post-op and had 375cc´s put in under the muscle. I followed all the instructions, and am very happy with my result. Me and my boyfriend used to have sex naked before I had my implants- and he recently asked me why I now only want to have sex with my sport bra still on. I explained that I am scared of the ´bouncing´. so.. 1. Will sex without a bra (bouncing) cause them to sag over time? 2. Will sleeping without my bra squash them? I want them to still be perky for years to come! :)

Sagging from sex?

It sounds like you have been a great patient and even continued to wear you sports bra to protect your breast implants for 5 months! I think it's time for you to relax and get on with the normal activities in your life. There are no studies to show that a certain kind of activity causes sagging breasts. Enjoy your results. Congratulations and best wishes.