Flying After Tummy Tuck and Breast Augmentation?

I'm an American who moved to Australia and I had my Breast augmentation done in the states 2 years ago. I am thinking about using my 6 week leave to have a Tummy Tuck and breasts redone back in the USA. Flying time is more than 24 hours each way. Would it be safe to fly that far 4-6 weeks after surgery? If not, how soon can I fly after the procedures? I have tried to find a doctor locally and I just can't seem to find one up to par as the one I had back in the states. Thank you.

Flying after surgery

I believe every plastic surgeon will tell you something different.  For such a big surgery I would want my patient to be around for about 4-6 weeks before traveling.  Now when you are on the plane make sure you get up and walk around plenty.

Good luck.