Breast Implants and Traditional Butt Lift at the Same Time?

I had Vaser Liposuction last year in my hips, thighs, and lower part of my butt. I don't think that I'm a good candidate for a Brazillian Butt Lift due to limited fat but I have some loose skin in my back thighs and some sagging from my butt that I want picked up. I also want breast implants; can I get both done at the same time? What is the recovery time for them? I only have 2 weeks off.

Butt and breasts together

+1
The short answer is---yes. You can do both operations together. Two weeks should be enough time to recover and go back to work.

Tough times ahead with Breast Aug and Butt Lift

+1

Yes you can have a Butt lift and Breast Implants during the same surgical encounter.  I would caution you as to the discomfort and difficulty during the immediate post operative period.  Patients are usually required to avoid sitting or lying on the buttocks for a period of at least 2 weeks after the Butt Lift.  Not being able to lie on your back makes recovering from the Breast Enlargement difficult as far as being in a comfortable position after surgery.  I have frequently suggested my patients lie on their sides with a large body pillow between the legs for support.  Many patients have found that position to be uncomfortable but acceptable.  And remember if liposuctin is done as a component of the Butt Lift those areas (possibly the abdomen and the flanks) will be affected as well. So yes it can be done and you can return to work in 2 weeks.  If you could possibly arrange it you might find the recovery easier if you could do the procedures separately.  Either way the results should not be adversely affected.  Good Luck.

Joseph Kurt Bivens, MD

Breast augmentation and a butt lift at the same time

+1

A butt lift is an effective way to change the position and contour of your butt. This can be done at the same time as other procedures including a breast augmentation. If receiving this combination, be sure that you discuss the recovery process at length with your plastic surgeon. They may recommend certain positions that you should avoid to prevent placing too much tension onto the incisions. Think carefully about recovery process and if it seems too difficult or inconvenient, consider receiving these procedures separately.

Pat Pazmino, MD

Can I have a Buttock Lift and Breast Enhancement at the same time?

+1

Hi there-

I do think that a traditional buttock lift and breast enhancement would be possible to do at the same time, but based on your photos I'm not sure this combination is really what would be best for you.

I would reconsider the Brazilian Butt Lift- please visit my before and after photos of this procedure.

Armando Soto, MD

Butt lift and breast augmentation

+1

Generally speaking yes you can have both procedures done at the same time.

What I would question is do you realy need a buttock lift. There are some lines and wrinkles in the posterior thighs, I believe these are due to the liposuction you had, They look like cannula marks. They will NOT improve with butt lift.

They need Fat transfer.

If you want more definition to your buttock you need to do more liposuction to the lateral thighs, where you are uneven and liposuction to the illiac crest area this will better define the buttocks. some of that fat can be transfered to the posterior thighdepressions.

If you want more Buttock enhancement then you will need to liposuction other areas to get the fat to transfer to the buttock if you want. I think your buttock area will look exceleent AFTER doing proper liposuction to the lateral thigh and to the illiac creast.

Breast implants and Butt lift

+1

Certainly both a Buttock lift and a Breast augmentation procedures can be performed at the same time. The recovery time should be 2 weeks for most people.   

Breast implants and butt lift can be done at the same time

+1

Yes, you can have both at the same surgery. My question is do you mean ONLY fat transfer to buttock or fat + incisional lifting? If only fat transfer than you will have an easy recovery. If incisional lifting the recovery will be more than 2 weeks. Merry Merry and Best of Luck.

Think long and hard about Buttock Lift

+1

My best advice for you: go ahead and get your breasts done but think long and hard about any buttock lift the scar is significant and likely not a good trade-off for the degree of improvement you would get.

Marcel Daniels, MD
Long Beach Plastic Surgeon