Breast Implants and Traditional Butt Lift at the Same Time?

I had Vaser Liposuction last year in my hips, thighs, and lower part of my butt. I don't think that I'm a good candidate for a Brazillian Butt Lift due to limited fat but I have some loose skin in my back thighs and some sagging from my butt that I want picked up. I also want breast implants; can I get both done at the same time? What is the recovery time for them? I only have 2 weeks off.

Breast and Buttock surgery can be performed at the same time

Breast and body surgery can be combined together at the same operative setting.  One to two weeks recovery should be enough.  If you are doing fat transfer you may want to consider placing fat in the buttocks and breasts and avoid implants all together!!!

Good Luck!

Omaha Plastic Surgeon

BBL and breast augmentation

When you don't have a lot of fat on your body, you can consider gaining some weight before your surgery to have the supply. I recommend seeing plastic surgeon to determine if you have a brazilian butt lift before deciding on butt implants. 

Breast augmentation can be done at the same time in suitable patients, but it can make your recovery much more awkward and uncomfortable. Remember - you won't be able to sit on your butt after a BBL, and you can't lie on your front because of your breast augmetnation.

Butt lift and breast implants

You appear to be a good candidate for a buttocks lift.  Implants may be done at the same time.  Most patients return to work in one week so two weeks off should be fine.

David Stoker, MD

Tough times ahead with Breast Aug and Butt Lift

Yes you can have a Butt lift and Breast Implants during the same surgical encounter.  I would caution you as to the discomfort and difficulty during the immediate post operative period.  Patients are usually required to avoid sitting or lying on the buttocks for a period of at least 2 weeks after the Butt Lift.  Not being able to lie on your back makes recovering from the Breast Enlargement difficult as far as being in a comfortable position after surgery.  I have frequently suggested my patients lie on their sides with a large body pillow between the legs for support.  Many patients have found that position to be uncomfortable but acceptable.  And remember if liposuctin is done as a component of the Butt Lift those areas (possibly the abdomen and the flanks) will be affected as well. So yes it can be done and you can return to work in 2 weeks.  If you could possibly arrange it you might find the recovery easier if you could do the procedures separately.  Either way the results should not be adversely affected.  Good Luck.

Joseph Kurt Bivens, MD

Think long and hard about Buttock Lift

My best advice for you: go ahead and get your breasts done but think long and hard about any buttock lift the scar is significant and likely not a good trade-off for the degree of improvement you would get.

Marcel Daniels, MD
Long Beach Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implants Combined with Buttocks Lift

You can absolutely combine a breast augmentation with a buttocks lift.  In general, I would plan for approximately 10 days off from work.  Best of luck!

Can I have a but lift and breast augmentation at the same time

Yes it is reasonable to plan on having both procedures done at the same time. The longer recovery will be for the but lift. Assuming that your recovery process is uncomplicated you should be able to return to most forms of employment after 2 weeks. It will be very important to follow your surgeon's postoperative instructions to make sure that your recovery is uneventful. Good luck

John J. Edney, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Butt and breasts together

The short answer is---yes. You can do both operations together. Two weeks should be enough time to recover and go back to work.

Breast augmentation and a butt lift at the same time

A butt lift is an effective way to change the position and contour of your butt. This can be done at the same time as other procedures including a breast augmentation. If receiving this combination, be sure that you discuss the recovery process at length with your plastic surgeon. They may recommend certain positions that you should avoid to prevent placing too much tension onto the incisions. Think carefully about recovery process and if it seems too difficult or inconvenient, consider receiving these procedures separately.

Pat Pazmino, MD

Can I have a Buttock Lift and Breast Enhancement at the same time?

Hi there-

I do think that a traditional buttock lift and breast enhancement would be possible to do at the same time, but based on your photos I'm not sure this combination is really what would be best for you.

I would reconsider the Brazilian Butt Lift- please visit my before and after photos of this procedure.