Texas or Louisiana Breast Implants Doctor Recommendation

Does anyone know a good doctor in Texas or Louisiana area who offers breast implants?

Finding the best plastic surgeon for breast augmentation

+1

he Best Breast Augmentation Surgeon

Finding the best surgeon for a natural looking result from breast augmentation

When considering breast augmentation surgery, I believe that the most important question for a prospective patient to ask themselves is this: Am I seeking a natural-appearing result? If the answer is yes, then seek out a surgeon who has the same aesthetic sensibility that you have (and appropriate training and experience). And insist on seeing `before and after' photos. A lot of them.

I have never understood the desire on the part of patients or physicians (especially physicians) to create unnaturally large breasts. I see 'before and after' photos at plastic surgery meetings and I almost always find myself asking the question: What's the `big' idea?

I view breast augmentation as more than a breast enhancement surgery. It is a total body contouring surgery, and the breast profile that one creates with implants should match a patient's overall figure. It should appear completely plausible that the breasts have not been surgically enhanced. I want for my patient's appearance to make others think "Wow - what a great figure", not "I wonder who her plastic surgeon is".

Over and over I hear patients remark, after reviewing some of our `before and after' photos, that they had no idea that a breast augmentation could look so natural. It can, and in my opinion it should. Having practiced plastic surgery in the 'breast augmentation capital of the world' (Los Angeles), and having performed hundreds of breast augmentations in North Carolina for patients who are seeking a breast enhancement that looks like it actually is a natural part of their body, I have developed some fairly strong opinions about this operation.

it is important to discuss the following with your plastic surgeon

Cohesive silicone gel vs. saline breast implants
How many cc's? - deciding on implant volume
Incision locations
Subpectoral vs prepectoral implant position
Attention to detail in breast augmentation
Breast augmentation after pregnancy
Special considerations: asymmetry, tuberous/constricted breasts, etc
Recovery and downtime
Avoiding capsular contracture
Revisional breast augmentation surgery

Of course select a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and perhaps a member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.

Viewing many photographs can also help you to determine whether or not a plastic surgeon shares your aesthetic sensibility

Web reference: http://www.michaellawmd.com/breast-augmentation_breast_implants.html

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Texas or La breast surgeon

+1

The best place to start to find a breast surgeon in Texas or La is to go the ASPS or ASAPS websites and locate one in that area.

Select A Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon

+1

The Web can be a good place to start.

www.plasticsurgery.org lists only board-certified surgeons, and www.obesityhelp.com/forums/TX/a,list/type,33/ also has a list of surgeons by state...and a pretty good list of patient testimonials too (444 for Texas)

Good doctor in Texas

+1

Look for a doctor that is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. There are several who specialize in breast including John Tebbetts in Texas.