What's the best breast implants size and how long is recovery time after the surgery?

I'm scheduled to get a breast augmentation next week I'm still wondering abbot the size . I'm 27 years old 5 ft 4 in , 106 lbs I wear 34 A now ..I want a C look but not really a huge or fake one but natural big one so what's the best implant size ? And what's the difference if I do it above or beyond the muscle ?and u can still breast feeding? And I heard it's so painful the recovery after the surgery and needs a lot of time?

Breast Implant Size

+2
augmented breasts can and should look natural. With the right implant in the correct position, they can also feel completely natural. Excessively large breast implants never look or feel natural, so the first important factor to consider is implant size. Not only do large implants look odd, they also stretch out breast skin and tend to become very droopy over time. Most patients with excessively large implants end up having multiple operations over time to address problems with implant position (bottoming out for example, where implants drop below the desired level of the inframammary fold), implant visibility, and overstretched skin. If the goal is a natural-appearing breast augmentation, then most patients will require an implant volume between 250cc and 450cc. A petite patient looking for a B-cup to C-cup transition may need a 275cc implant for example, while a tall, broad-shouldered patient looking for an A-cup to C-cup transition may require a 425cc implant. 
A common error that leads to an unnatural appearance after breast augmentation, even with implants of an ideal size, is inadequate lower pole dissection and/or inadequate release of the pectoralis major origin just above the inframammary fold. As a result the implants sit too high and appear excessively full in the upper poles (the area above the nipple-areola complex), while the lower poles - which should be the fullest area of the breast - are underfilled. Inadequate muscle release may also result in bizarre-appearing breast implant animation when the pec major muscle contracts. In some cases this may result in one or both of their implants jumping up literally to the level of a patient's collarbones - an alarmingly unnatural look, and one that is totally avoidable.
Most patients want to have the fullest breast profile that still looks natural on their body. The limiting factor for implant size is almost always the appearance of the upper pole. At some implant volume, the upper pole of the breast begins to look excessively rounded or convex, and that is a look that says breast implants live here. There really is no way to determine preoperatively what the fullest implant volume is for each patient that does not produce that rounded upper pole look. The only way to accurately make this decision is to use breast implant sizers intra-operatively, and to evaluate them with the patient sitting fully upright in the operating room during the surgery. Surgeons who are attentive to detail use an O.R. table which allows them to sit a patient upright several times over the course of the procedure, so that an implant size and profile can be selected that is ideal for each individual patient.
The type of implant is also important, as the implant style that will work best to produce a natural feeling result depends on a patient's body style and preoperative breast size. Silicone gel implants, without question, have a much more natural feel than saline implants in slender patients, especially those with an A-cup or small B-cup preop breast profile. On the other hand, fuller-figured patients with a full B-cup breast size that are seeking a full C- or a D-cup breast enhancement will almost always get a breast augmentation result that feels completely natural if saline implants are used. The more natural tissue there is to conceal a pair of implants, the harder it is to detect saline implants by feel.

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Questions about #breastaugmentation

+1
These are all good questions and things you should feel confident about before having your surgery.  A visit to your surgeon and a half hour or so should help clear these things up.  
The goal of a good breast augmentation is to either fit the new breast size to your body or fit the new breast size to your goals. A very natural result can be obtained by trying to fit your body but is not desired by every patient. To me, the best way to allow you, the patient, to express what you want, is through imaging. Systems like VECTRA allow a photo of you to be made into a 3-D representation that will then allow you to "try on" different implants sizes and styles to find the one that best describes how you want to look. Although it is not a perfect representation, it is a very useful tool in allowing your surgeon to understand what you really want.
Dr. Pyle

Jeremy Pyle, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Lots of Questions about Breast Augmentation

+1
These are all important questions.  They should have been covered during your initial consultation.  They may have been and you may not remember, in which case you should return to your surgeon to get the answers even if that means rescheduling your surgery.  They may not have been covered, in which case you should find another surgeon!

William A. Terranova, MD
Charleston Plastic Surgeon