Getting Large, Natural-looking Breasts with Silicone Implants?

I am 5'7 and weigh 122 lbs. My chest circumference is 72 cm. I have chosen a 425cc silicone smooth round moderate. I am going for a larger but more natural look. I am currently a 32A to a 34AA. Would 425 be too big and give me the fake look? What would you recommend for me to achieve the biggest yet more natural? I am hoping to be a 34C after procedure. All opinions are helpful; I am in desperate need of opinions. Thank you.

"Fake" looks come more from implant profile than volume

+3

The best implant for you is one which fits the base dimension behind your breast. The "moderate" profile implant at this diameter will look the most "natural." The "moderate plus" will give a slightly fake upper inner pole look and the "high" profile will give the most prominent and least natural look. Good luck!

Your surgeon will need to understand your goals

+2

Most likely, your surgeon will use a sizer during the procedure to estimate the size of the implant that best fits your body and the goals that you have laid out for the procedure. With this in mind, it's really important for your surgeon to understand what your wishes so that he can make the best choice for you during the procedure. In general, I use moderate plus profile or high profile implants, but it really depends on your surgeon's experience and judgement. Express your concerns and goals clearly to him, and as long as you feel comfortable with him and his plan, you should be in good shape.

Good luck!

Dr. Salemy

Shahram Salemy, MD, FACS

The 425 sound like a great choice for you.

+2

I hope that you have had the opportunity to get an idea of what a 425 cc implant would look like on your body. I my opinion it is bet to use a stretchy bra and place different sized implants in the bra and let the patient chose the correct size. The surgeon needs to add about 50 ccs more to get the same look as the implant size in the breast. The choice of silicone gel implants while a bit more expensive give a much more natural look and feel. I prefer to place them through a peri areolar incision and under the breast in most cases. 425 is a reasonable size implant for some one your size.

Carl W. 'Rick' Lentz III, MD

Getting Large, Natural-looking Breasts with Silicone Implants

+1

The size of the implants within reason will not create a fake look. The greater concern is to choose a profile consistent with your objectives. For optimal size and profile, consult with 3 - 4 experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeons.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS