I do a lot of revision work in Orange County of breast implants, and I am on the study for the 410 implants for reconstruction and for revision surgery. There should not be any loss of tissue because of the implants being textured generally.
I would not personally do your surgery until the inflamation had gone down from the original surgery. I would wait at least 6 months in the best of cases, and probably a year for the best results. The reason for this is that there is still inflamation at 3 months when you are going to do a revision. With inflamation, there is more vasculature. This means that there is usually more bleeding with the revision. We know that there are markedly more complications like capsular contracture and infection when there is bleeding after surgery, than if there is no bleeding in the pocket at revision. I would question if you should have the surgery right now, or if you would ultimately get a better overall result if you waited for the inflamation to go down. Personally, I will not operate on my own complications unless it has been a year from the original surgey to stack the deck in my and the patients favor to get a better result.
You should not loose much tissue from having the textured implants. Only if you are going to have a capsulectomy, and even then, if your surgeon is careful, he would only remove the scar. If you look at my very best result with the 410 implant and put it next to my best result with a smooth wall implant under the muscle, the smooth wall implant under the muscle looks most natural hands down (if you do not get a capsular contracture).