Normal to Feel Breast Implant Rolling Around?

I had Breast Augmentation approximately 2 1/2 weeks ago with high profile, submuscular, 350 cc cohesive gel implants. My left breast is extremely tender and when I move my arms certain ways or do the massage exercises, it almost feels like there is a bubble or the implant is rolling around. Is this normal and will it eventually stop?

Fluid around the implant

It is not uncommon at 2-3 weeks postop to feel some fluid or even hear some fluid around the implant.  This is described by patients in many ways but always is self-limited.  I doubt that your high profile implant has enough room to move around in the pocket.

Implant movement

The feeling that you have with rolling or moving of the implant may be normal at 2-3 weeks after surgery. However, it always better to be examined by your doctor to get a better idea of what is going on.

Implant "movement"

See your surgeon. The internet is no substitute for a godd examuination and evaluation by a board-certified plastic surgeon. This may well be normal, but discuss this with your surgeon. Good luck.

Jack Gelman, MD
Frankfort Plastic Surgeon