After Capsular Contracture in Breast Implants, Do I Need a Revision or a Replacement?

I am 5'8"/145. Silicone, round, smooth, 360ccs placed via inframammary 3/2005. First implants were in for 7 years and were round, textured, saline same size and placement (under muscle). Replaced b/c of level 4 CC in right breast, now probably a level 2 CC in right breast. I am unhappy with the shape and maybe the size. From picture does it look like implants are placed too high & with releasing CC and lowering implants they would look more natural? Would anatomical silicone look more natural?

Post revision

+1

It is unclear what you want exactly.  it looks liek your implant are a bit high.  Do you want them lowered, do you want different implants?  I do not like anatomics.

Removal, Replacement of implants for capsular contracture

+1

First: Do you want bigger or smaller implants? Do you want both breasts treated or only the right? I would agree that your right seems higher with less lower fullness. A revision and replacement with a neopectoral pocket or with capsulectomy may be the best option but you must accept a risk of recurrent capsular contracture as you have demonstrated this tendency in the past.

You may benefit from revision

+1

You implants are too high and they do not fill the lower pole of the breast. Capsule release and lowering the implants will help. You do not need shaped implant since your issue is not implant, but capsule.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon