Breast Implants REVISION at 3 Months? (photo)

Hi: I'm a 5'2 120 pounds with a 14 bwd. I went from 32AA to 34D with a 550 (L) and 500 (R) natrelle saline implants HP. I am 3 months post op but really concerned with the results. I think my breast is looking distorted and I would like to have your professional opinion and see if I need to have a revision right away to fix the problem. I understand it may take it up to a year for your breast to settle, but I also know that all cases are different. Thank you for your time.

Breast Augmentation Revision

The differences in your breast may simply be a reflection of the differences that existed pre-operatively.  I always remind my patients that breast implants will amplify any minor differences in your breasts and this should be addressed before the procedure.  Your breasts are sitting fairly low and this can be a result of placing large implants over the muscle both which increase the effect of gravity on your breast skin. 

Any rippling that you may see is not surprising considering that you have large saline implants (which tend to ripple much more than silicone).  Switching to silicone implants may help to address the rippling and provide you with more breast fullness up top. I also use other techniques to address these issues and I'm certain your doctor can as well.  It is best to discuss your concerns with your plastic surgeon and develop a plan that will make you happy!  Best wishes!!!!!

Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon