Breast Implant Replacement with Breast Lift Cost?

I have 10-year-old saline breast implants that have become too heavy and started to sag. How much does breast lift and implant replacement usually cost?

Prices for cosmetic procedures are listed on my website.

+3

I list all my prices on the website.  I have no idea why plastic surgeons are so evasive about what an operation will cost.  I know how long it takes to do the surgery and what I will be using in the operating room.  The occasional patient with an unusual problem will be advised of any cost differences before the surgery is scheduled and the quote will be an exact amount.

Web reference: http://www.zubowicz.com/subpag,13-atlanta-breast-augmentation.htm

BreastAugmentation with Lift

+1

The costs will vary greatly across the country and even in the same town.  For breast augmentaiton with saline implants and a breast lift, we typically charge $4500 + MD Anesthesia related expenses.

Pricing for breast lift and re-augmentation

+1

Pricing for multiple procedures may vary depending on the severity and complexity of the case. I recommend consulting witha  board certified plastic surgeon to determine what options would be best for you. you may need to switch from saline to silicone or go bigger or smaller in implant size. Regarding the lift, there are 3 different types of incisions used to provide a lift of the nipple-areola complex. The "donut" incision, used for a "benelli" lift, provides a limited lift only. The "lollipop" lift involves an incision around the areola and a vertical scar to remove more tissue. The "anchor" lift involves an incision around the areol, a vertical scar, and a horizontal incision underneath the inframmary fold which provides a longer lasting result compared to the "benelli" lift. Determining the cost will vary depending which lift you will need, which type of implant will be best for you, and how much surgery time you will need in the operating room. Good luck!

Cost of breast lift and revision breast augmentation varies so much.

+1

Hi

In New York City, the minimum total cost for breast lift and revision breast augmentation with new breast implants would be $12000.  It might be half that where you live.

Cost of breast implants

+1

The cost of surgery to lift your breasts and remove old implants varies so much from region to region that it would be difficult to give you an answer for your region of the country.

Cost for implant removal, replacement and a lift

+1

You have stated that your implants are 10 years old and too heavy. I would imply from this that you are considering going with a smaller size. If the implant size, shape, or position are not a problem you may be able to have a lift alone. However, after 10 years, there is a fairly high probability of implant failure in the nearer than later future and you would probably benefit from having them replaced as well.

Assuming a lift, removal and replacement of implants the fees vary depending on the surgeon, where the procedure is done, and geography. Here in Utah, cosmetic surgery is well known for its affordability. Many of us have our own office operating rooms to eliminate "facility fees". In my practice, this would be about $5,000 for saline implants and $6200 for silicone.

Web reference: http://www.yorkyates.com/breast-augmentation.html

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

$8000-9000 for the entire Breast Augmentation package

+1

In most cities, the cost to remove implants, replace them with new ones and perform a lift is approximately $8-9000. This includes the cost of surgery, implants, and anesthesia. It is done as an outpatient under general anesthesia. It usually involves and anchor type scar to the breast, but may be less if the hanging or ptosis is not too bad. The discomfort is less than the original implant surgery.

Seek a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who performs a large number of Breast lift procedures every year. Ask to see pre and post op photos. Realize that all doctors show their best work.

In Baltimore,$6000 plus implants,O.R. and anesthesia

+1

What you're asking for is the cost of a mastopexy with breast implants. Saline implants run about 1000 and gels 2000.  The procedures require about 2 hours of operative time.  You can drive after 24 hours but shouldn't exercise for 3 weeks.  Pain is minimal and results are gratifying.