Should Breast Implants Be Removed Prior to Having Children to Avoid a Breast Lift?

Remove Implants before Pregnancy

+1

I do not think removal of breast implants prior to pregnancy is indicated.  The presence or absence of breast implants will not necessarily  change the  the potential need  for breast lifting after pregnancy.

I would suggest that during your pregnancy you maintain a stable weight ( under the guidance of your OB/GYN);  prevention of severe weight fluctuation may help prevent significant changes in the breasts.

Good luck with your pregnancies.

Removing implants

+1

Removing implants prior to pregnancy may or may not have any impact on the change in shape of the breasts during pregnancy. It is impossible to predict.