Breast Implant Profile Advice

I am 5'7" 135lbs. I was wondering if high profile breast implants would be good for me. I have had a child so I do have some sagging, not much though. I am currently a size 36B, I am wanting to get 475 to 500 cc's; just wondering what profile to get?

Implant Profiles

+1

High Profile implants are usually used for patients who have a narrow chest or a concaved chest. They are used to achieve a more projectile look. In order to achieve a natural look, I usually use moderate or moderate plus profile implant. High profile implants are not very popular to use on patients. Be sure to find a board certified plastic surgeon to do your surgery.

High profile implants

+1

I use both hi profile and moderate profile implants. You should NOT make your decision based on anything you hear on the internet. You should go for a number of consultations and try a variety of sizers.

There are many qualified plastic surgeons. There is no "best" for all procedures or all patients. Take your time and have a couple of consultations. Look at each surgeon's pre-op and post-op photos. Get a "feel" for the surgeon and the staff. Make sure your comfortable with that practice. Take your time.

The best place to start is plasticsurgery.org to find a surgeon who is certified by the AMERICAN BOARD OF PLASTIC SURGERY (ABPS) and a member of the AMERICAN SOCIETY OF PLASTIC SURGERY (ASPS). This society is very selective and the ABPS is the only board recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialities, the group that recognizes the board certification of your OB-GYN, pediatrician and other specialists.

Good Luck.

Frankfort Plastic Surgeon

I don't use "moderate" profile implants, because they can ripple.

+1

Hi!

In New York we use either moderate PLUS profile breast implants or high profile implants, depending on your anatomy.

Your surgeon can use an implant SIZER during surgery, to see which profile looks best on you. This is done before the permanent implants are opened, and it takes the guess work out. You should not have to make this decision.

You can take a look at the video on my website.