Breast Implants Problem. What Could Be Causing This Pain in My Left Breast? (photo)

Operation is carried out in another country I cannot visit a doctor. Sorry for my english . I want to know what can be wrong with my left breast. I will see my doctor after 3 weaks,but by this time i want to hear more opinions. I have pain in left brest. My doctor not reply in emails.

Pain Left breast after Breast Augmentation?

+2

Thank you for the question and pictures.

As you know, your plastic surgeon will be in the best position to advise you after direct examination.

Based on your pictures, it may be that your left breast implants has “settled” more so than your right breast implant. If you are experiencing discomfort along the lower pole of the left breast, this may be related to this breast implant putting pressure on the under surface of the skin/tissue.   If this is the case, revisionary breast surgery may be necessary to “reconstruct” the  left lower breast pole area (capsulorraphy).

You need to see your surgeon

+1

only your surgeon can tell you what is likely wrong. This is one of the reasons NOT to have surgery done in another country because there is no followup and the surgeon is unreachableo by phone or email.

Matthew Schulman, MD