Would Like Fuller Appearance? (photo)

I am a 5'2, 115 lbs 20 year old with an athletic build. I currently measure at 32 d and am considering breast implants because I would like a fuller appearance. I do not mind increasing size by a cup or two but ultimately would like a fuller look that is not outrageous. What are your suggestions? Would I need a lift, etc?

Based on your photos it doesn't look like you need a lift.

+1

A breast lift can leave visible scars on the breast.  A small size implant (200-250 g) would give you the fullness you want without significantly increasing the size.  Ultimately a plastic surgeon would need to see you to do accurate measurements of your chest in order to determine the best size.

Fuller Appearance of Breasts Accomplished with Implant Augmentation

+1

The key element in planning a breast augmentation is determining the amount of size increase that the woman desires. This can be accomplished with bra-based sizers quite effectively. Over the past several years, we have used a 3D simulation system to better refine implant choice. Most of our patients find that this helps them visual "full" as opposed to "outrageous."

Lawrence Iteld, MD

Would Like Fuller Appearance?

+1

You can see on these two photos how just a little arm positioning can change the breast appearance! Ideally , photos will have arms at sides, and will be taken by someone else, and not using a mirror. 

I don't think you need a lift, unless you feel already that your nipples/areolas are too low. As to size, I would suggest trying on implants in a consulting plastic surgeon's office to help sort out size options.

All the best. 

Breast Enhancement Surgery

+1
I would want to see pictures of your ideal breast because if you really want to be tight and perky you woud need a lift with an implant 

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC