Pain in Right Breast After Augmentation

I had breast augmentation two months ago. I still have pain in my right breast, near to the breast bone area. At night if I sleep on the right side, or if I sleep on my back for long time, the pain will appear. Mornings, I have this complain for few hours and then it's fading until gone. When I press the painful area, it hurts more, but I dont feel any difference in touch from the other breast. Also, I'm a flight attendant and I'm afraid that the pressure will damage my silicone implants. Any advice?

See your surgeon for a better diagnosis

You should see your surgeon for a physical examination, as it is difficult to give you a proper diagnosis. However this could be nerve regeneration if you feel tingling or burning, and this generally resolves in the weeks and months following surgery. It could also just be pain associated with the trauma of surgery, since you are still recovering from surgery.

Air pressure changes do not affect implants, therefore you don't have to worry about damaging them while flying.