Will 375 Ccs Make for a Natural-looking B Cup?

I am about 118 pounds and 5'4 i have small waist but a nice size butt, i am going to have breast implants i picked 375 cc, do you think this will look nice and natural im getting moderate profile plus and saline under the muscle and i am a A cup and want a large B cup, is this the correct cc's?

Proper Implant Selection

+1

375cc seems rather large for a full B, unless you have a very wide chest wall.  In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.

Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

+1

in my experience a 350-400cc will take the average A cup to a full C cup. I might go slightly larger for a silicone implant.

Breast Implant Size

+1

Without photos or an examination, it is hard to say what would be right for you. Everyone's body anatomy is different and a 375 cc implant in you will look very different in someone else. For this reason, it's best to consult with several surgeons and make a decision that both you and your surgeon are comfortable with.

Deason Dunagan, MD
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Implant size

+1

Without examinnig you it would be difficult to size you properly, but the volume you choose for your height and weight will more than likely place you into a larger "C" or even a "D".

How to pick breast implants.

+1

Answer by George J. Beraka, MD
1) This is the most common type of question on RealSelf.

2) It is the surgeon's job to pick the right breast implants, not the patient's. Implant selection is really pretty technical.

3) Make sure your surgeon REALLY understands the look you want. Mentioning a cup size is not enough. Show your surgeon pictures of breasts you like.

4) Then your surgeon has to tell you if your chosen look is realistic for your anatomy. The most common mistake is to go too big.

5) I recommend that the surgeon NOT make a final implant choice in advance, because this is just an educated guess.

6) The surgeon should have a large inventory of different size and shape implants available in the operating room.

7) Then the surgeon can put sterile disposable implant SIZERS in your breasts during surgery, to see what a particular implant really looks like inside you. This is how to make the best choice. A sizer costs only $45, and takes all the guess work out.

8) Finally, the sizer is discarded, and the correct breast implants (based on what you want and on your anatomy) are opened from the operating roon inventory, and put in your breasts to complete the operation.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Cup size is difficult to predict

+1

It all depends on the amount of native breast tissue you have.  It's nearly impossible to answer this question without a physical exam. As a general rule, 275cc is about one full cup size, but this is VERY inaccurate.  For your body type and from your descriptionl, it sounds like 375cc will be just fine.  If you're going to a board-certified plastic surgeon with experience in breast augmentation, you should have nothing to worry about.  Good luck!

Elan B. Singer, MD

Breast implant size vs. Cup size

+1

It's impossible to know if this is the right size implant for you to get you the size and look you want without seeing you for a consultation, but based on your height and weight and your goal of going up a single cup size, my guess is that a 375 cc implant may be a little large.  I would try them out first with sizing at your doctor's office (there are different ways of doing this, but basically we can give you an idea of what you will look like in clothing with a given implant) before committing to a specific size.

Shahram Salemy, MD, FACS

Breast Implant Size

+1

Cup size is determined by your anatomy and ratio of your breast and chest measurements. So, a 500 cc implant would make a much larger change in cup size in a small person versus a larger person. So, it is impossible to say what cup size you will be without knowing your measurements. However, every 150 to 200 cc of implant will usually increase cup size by 1 in an average sized person. Good luck.

David Shafer, MD