Can You Get Breast Implants, Liposuction, and a Brazilian Butt Lift All in One Procedure?

Hi, In September, I would like to get done breast implants, liposuction, and the fat put in my butt. Is this possible all in one procedure? If so, what is the average recovery time and cost for this? Thank you.

Combined breast augmentation and brazilian buttock lift

+2

Most healthy patients can undergo a breast augmentation with a fat transfer to the buttock (brazilian buttock lift) at the same time provided it can be done in a reasonable amount of time. A board certified plastic surgeon can evaluate you to determine if you are a good candidate for this procedure. I would plan on taking about 1-2 weeks off from work to recover and costs can vary depending on the implant type (saline/silicone), anesthesia fees, OR fees, etc.

I recommend meeting with a few surgeons before making your final decision.

Dr.Bruno

Not advised but possible

+1
You probably should undergo these two procedures separately primarily because of the recovery. The post-operative recovery process will most likely be much more uncomfortable for you if undergoing these two procedures at one time, since you'll need to be cautious with your breasts and buttocks. Your movement will be severely limited. For example, you most likely will be instructed to not sit or lie on your back to allow your buttocks to heal properly, but these two positions are very comfortable when you're recovering from breast augmentation. As a result, you'll probably have to stay on your side most of the time.While these two procedures can be done at the same time, I do not recommend it for the aforementioned reasons. However, speak to your surgeon to find out if it's suitable for you, since they'll have a better understanding of your health and what you'd like to achieve from surgery.

Jerome Edelstein, MD

Multiple procedures with Brazilian butt lift

+1

The Brazilian butt lift procedure is a liposuction to collect donor fat and then injecting that fat into the buttocks to change the shape of the buttocks. This procedure can make a profound change in a person's figure.

Doing a breast augmentation at the same time as a Brazilian butt lift does not work well. During the recovery. The Brazilian butt lift you must stay off of the buttocks. With minimal sleeping or sitting on the buttocks. If you put too much pressure on the buttocks jeopardize results of the fat injection. So you can't sleep on your stomach after breast augmentation and you must sleep on your stomach after a Brazilian butt lift. The 2 procedures could be done in close proximity, 7 to10 days apart. The breast augmentation could cost between 4500 and 5500 dollars. The Brazilian butt lift could cost between 5000 and $6500 depending on how much liposuction needs to be done.

Wendell Perry, MD

Brazilan Butt Lift

+1

Brazilian butt lift and breast augmentation can be done at the same time. The tricky part is positioning you in the operating room and which procedure to do first. That can be determined at the time of examination

Cost varies but will rage from $15-20K. Total cost for the liposuction, brazilian butt lift and breast augmentation.