Breast implants without lift?

I really want to avoid having a breast lift if at all possible and am investigating just augmentation to fill out the deflation left in the wake of loosing a large amount of weight. I don't mind a little sag but am pretty young and just want to have the fullness again without empty, floppy breasts. Am I a decent candidate for just implants?

Implants vs. lift

+1

You need both implants ande a lift because of the emptiness and the droop. I would avoid very large implants.

Breast implants without lift?

+1

Breast implants alone without a lift will make you more prone to larger breasts that will be putting off the inevitable and sag wtih time