Breast Implants with Lift Cost in GA?

I have 3 kids and I'm still fairly young. I have lost volume in my breast as well as a cup size. I am interested in having breast implants with breast lift. What is the general pricing in GA?

Lift and aug in GA

+1

The best way to figure out the price for a lift and augmentation in Georgia is to contact plastic surgeons in the area.

Augmentation/ Mastopexy in Georgia

+1

Some surgeons perform these two operations together, therefore one event and one anesthetic, others stage the two procedures and need time in between for healing (generally 6 weeks to 6 months).

Here is a link to our website with inclusive pricing. I preform both the breast enhancement (augmentation) and lift(mastopexy) at the same time which does same costs.

http://www.swancenteratlanta.com/surgical-fee-estimates/

I hope this helps!

Good luck!

Dr. C

John Philip Connors III, MD, FACS

Breast Lift with implants

+1

As Dr. Fardo mentioned, this procedure can be done simultaneously, but you do need a through evaluation to ensure that you really need both procedures done and you have to be willing to accept a high chance for needing revisions. When I have patients in the gray zone, I prefer to proceed with the augmentation first then see if the lift is still necessary. Usually, small lifts can be done in the office under local anesthetic at considerable savings. All inclusive costs for the procedures discussed here exceed $7000 in California. Shop around but also make sure you schedule with a qualified and experienced surgeon.

Curtis Wong, MD

Don't just consider breast implant cost

+1

Breast augmentation with a mastopexy may be your best option, but in many cases an augmentation alone may be all you require. Make sure you see a board certified plastic surgeon who has a lot of experience in augmentation/ mastopexy. It can be a more difficult operation when combined and an experienced surgeon is important. Cost is a consideration, but not the only one you should consider.

Fortunately for you, the costs in GA are lower than many other places and I would expect the average to be around $7000 for all associated fees (implants, OR, surgeon and anesthesiologist). This is for a full mastopexy, which is what is usually needed. Partial mastopexy's would be less but are not appropriate for most patients.

Dean Fardo, MD