Cost Estimate for Lifting Breast Implants?

Can anyone give me an estimation of fee for a Breast lift on 6-year-old cup C Breast implants?

The Average Surgeon Fee for a Breast Lift is $4,280.00

+2

If the patient currently has breast implants in place and a breast lift is then performed at a later date, the cost for the procedure should be the same as it would be if implants were not in place.  Recent statistics published by the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery indicates that the average surgeon fee for a breast lift is $4,280.  This is an average only and some doctors charge less and some charge more.  This fee does not include the cost of the facility nor does it include the anesthesia fee.  One would expect to find a range for the performance of a breast lift somewhere between $4000 and $12,000.

Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lifting Costs?

+1

It will be up to you to do your due diligence in the process of plastic surgeon selection. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  

Breast lifting in our  practice ranges between $6-$9000 depending on exactly what is indicated.

I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery;  keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.

Breast lift with implants cost

+1

The final cost for a breast lift with implants is determined by the type of implant that is necessary and the type of breast lift that you employ. Silicone gel implants are more expensive than saline implants. A small Crescent lift implant is less work and less expensive than a circumvertical breast lift. The amount of time that this combination surgery will require is also an important determinant in the final price. When choosing a plastic surgeon price is a consideration but should not be the most important one. Your priority should be to find a board-certified plastic surgeon with a great deal of experience that can produce the results you are looking for.

Pat Pazmino, MD

In Atlanta $6,350.00 for a Breast Lift

+1

The price for the Mastopexy at our facility in Atlanta Ga is $6,350.00 This price includes Physician fee, Facility cost, Anesthesia cost and all of your follow-up visits. Everything except our prescriptions (if needed).

If Implants are needed the additional for Implants would be $1,600.00 for a pair of silicone or $900.00 if you choose saline.

Costs of Breast Lift

+1

Hi there-

As mentioned, your costs for any procedure will vary with the geographic location in which the surgeon practices, the facility used (hospitals are usually more expensive than surgery centers or physician owned facilities), the length of the surgery, and the expertise and reputation of the surgeon (you will usually get what you pay for, and shopping for the best price is not usually in your best interests).

Furthermore, more than other procedures, breast lifting can be a subtle art, the outcome of which is greatly dependent on the skill and experience of the surgeon in breast re-shaping techniques. The best thing you could do would be to find a surgeon certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery that you like and feel you can trust to give you the most beautiful breasts possible (ask to see photos and speak to former patients). If the costs are higher than others may charge you, I would advise you to save a bit longer- in almost all cases you'll be glad you waited to afford the best outcome.

Hope that helps- good luck!

Armando Soto, MD, FACS

Lifting the breast can be fairly straight forward.

+1

Usually in lifting the breast after a breast augmentation the nipple is repositioned and the excess skin is removed.  This is an out patient procedure and may be done under I.V. sedaton.  Costs are in the $5 to 7000 range.

all the best.

Talmage J. Raine, MD

Prices vary

+1

Prices vary widely from doctor to doctor and city to city.  However, it is more important to find a surgeon that you feel comfortable with than to find the cheapest price.  In general, you should expect prices in the range of $8,000 to $14,000.  Good luck with your surgery.

David Shafer, MD

Breast lift fees

+1

The fees can vary from different parts of the country. Giving you the fees for NYC may not apply to your area. But, what I will say is that don't price shop. You may get it cheap from one surgeon, but the price may cost you additional surgery if you are unhappy ultimately costing you more money in the end. Find a good surgeon that friends recommend and if he/she is a bit more money, it may be worth it! Remember you only have one body.

In Manhattan, $10,000

+1

Hi!

In Manhattan, we charge about $10,000 for a breast lift (assuming the breast implants are OK).  This charge includes anesthesia and the operating room costs.

The cost would be less in most other parts of the country.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Cost of lifting breast implants will vary widely

+1

The costs of any cosmetic surgery vary regionally. They are not regulated and are entirely at the discretion of the surgeon and where they believe they should place them based on many factors.

Please realize that implants don't get lifted, the breast tissue does. So, call some local offices and you will get a range of prices in your area. Try to make this the last decision point in your choice because no 2 surgeons are exactly alike and neither are their results.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS