Breast Implants in the Armpit?

i like to get SMOOTH ROUND Saline high profile 800cc 850CC 900cc whats the largest size in us ?? can i get it done in the armpit ??

Transaxillay Breast Implants

+1

Dear leetiff,

Great quesiton. My opinion is the transaxillary placement is the best approach. As you have probably realized it avoids a scar on the breasts and there are many other reasons it is preferable as well. I have not found this approach to limmit the size of implants I place, whether they are saline or silicone.

So yes, wiht the right PS  you can get this done the way you ask.

Best of luck

Hollywood Plastic Surgeon

Breast

+1

Placement of breast implants via the transaxillary approach if fine, and since you are using saline implants it can be done through a small incision.  Persoally I avoid the procedure for a few reasons.  Sometimes the implants ride too high and also, if you need any revision in the future, you will likely need to have it done through a periareoar or inframammary approach.

Transaxillary Saline Augmentation

+1
The transaxillary breast augmentation is pretty much the only way we put implants in at the Breast Implant Center of Hawaii.  Since saline implants are inflated once inside the body, it doesn't matter if you put in 100 cc or 900 cc implants.  You are really just putting in a deflated bag and inflating them on the inside. 
Through the armpit (transaxillary), you can place the implants either above or below the muscle, and you can also create a dual plane.  Personally, I have placed 800 cc silicone implants through the armpit.  The trick is to use the Kellar funnel which also allows the no touch technique, which definitely decreases the chance of a capsular contracture. 
I congratulate you on your thinking to use smooth, round implants since I believe textured implants have a propensity to go hard contrary to what the manufacturers say, and anatomic implants tend to rotate. 
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Transaxillary Breast Augmentation

+1

Yes, in most cases, breast implants can be placed via an incision in the armpit.  With regard to the largest size of implants, each manufacturer makes varing series of implant styles.  In most cases the largest implants range in size from 800 to 900 CC.  That said, there are few individuals who would be a good candidate for such a large implant.  Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area and heed what they advise regarding the best size implant for you.  Best wishes.

Web reference: http://www.VincentLeporeMD.com

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Hello

+1

It’s hard to say how big your able to go every practice has their own way of doing things. Having your implants place through the arm pit is possible. It really depends on the patient and what she brings to the table as to breast tissue and symmetry.

Transaxillary augmentation

+1

Yes you can put large saline implants in through the arm pit.  I would not recommend using the largest implant unless it matches your frame as rather than having nice breasts you will just create distortion.

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon