Breast Implants Itching - What Can I Do?

I have breast implants (saline)9 years ago I'm having iching in both breast, the itching is inside my breast under the bottom.

Itching Implants

+1

I cannot think of a good reason why your implants should itch 9 years after surgery.  You may have something else going on and an exam is the best way to get to the bottom of it.  Good luck!

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implants Itching 9 years After Surgery

+1

Regarding: "Breast Implants Itching - What Can I Do?
I have breast implants (saline)9 years ago I'm having iching in both breast, the itching is inside my breast under the bottom
."

Itching INSIDE breast implants is a very uncommon complaint. Before going down this road, I would consult a good Dermatologist to make sure you do not have a skin condition which would explain this very late complaint. Once skin conditions and allergies are ruled out then a full work up would need to be done to rule out a breast process, be it early infection, scarring or tumor which MAY explain this.

Dr. Peter Aldea

Old implants itching.

+1

This is not normal this far from surgery.  I would recommend that you see your ps for evaluation.  Also, be sure that you are up to date on your mammograms and well woman exams.

Itching

+1

If you  are having itching bouts nine years after implants, it is unlikely realtd to the implants. You should see an allergist.

+1

Most likely not related since to operation was 9 years ago. Seek in person evaluation from a derm. From MIAMI Dr., Darryl J. Blinski

Itching after breast augmentation

+1

If your implants were placed 9 years ago, it would be very unusual for them to all-of-a-sudden start causing itching.  However, if there is any concern, you should consult your surgeon so they can make sure there is nothing wrong with your implants.

Good Luck.

Web reference: http://www.ShaferPlasticSurgery.com

Breast implants should not itch

+1

Breast implants, especially saline implants in for nine years, should not be the source of your itching. You may want to start with your primary care physician or a dermatologist. For peace of mind your plastic surgeon should also be happy to see you to make certain that all is well.

peterejohnsonmd

Web reference: http://www.peterejohnsonmd

Itching - 9 years after surgery

+1

It seems unlikely that this is related to your surgery, at 9 years post-op.  Have you noticed any rashes?  dry skin?  flare-up of other allergic symptoms?  Are you using any new lotions, perfumes or soaps?

I would start by seeing your primary care physician, and make sure you don't have some common skin or allergy condition.

Persistent itching from breast implant surgery

+1

I am not certain as to the cause for this but I would make sure it is not a fungal infection or other adverse medication reaction.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/breast-surgery-chicago/