How Much Do Breast Implants Cost?

I would like to get breast implants but before i do i would like to know about breast augmentation prices.  How much do breast implants cost?

Depends on several factors

Pricing really depends on the surgeon and city in which your surgeon is located. In Toronto, this can range from $7000 to $9500. Note that the cost of your implant is determined by type (saline or silicone) and brand (Mentor or Allergan) but size does not really affect the cost. Other factors that affect price include the anesthesia, surgical centre fees and your surgeon's fees.