Breasts Are Shaped Differently After Implants with Lift

Ive had two Breast surgeries in 4 years the first time around the surgeon put 550 ccs without my permission so I was huge, I had to get them fixed because one was under the muscle and one over the muscle and my muscle on the right would jump on my breast whenever I picked something up or opened something. I had Saline unders. I now have 350cc's silicone gel overs, I had a full lift .. my right breast is shaped differnt and bigger, Do my breasts look perky or do I need different implants?

Reasonable expectationf from breast lifts and implants

+2

While your process was not ideal, at this point you have a result which is not perfect but is well within reason for this combination of procedures.  The problem is that there are many variables that affect the final result and one of them is the quality and elasticity of your breast tissues. In anybody who needs a lift, these tissue factors are inherently suboptimal so there is sometimes only so much your body will allow.  

As to the question of being "perky", that is for you to define and to decide.  A larger HP implant will give you more upper pole fullness but will look less natural and will be hard for your tissues to hold up over time especially above the muscle because of the weight of the implant.  A ball in sock result may eventually occur.

So, what to do?  I'd just consider re-tightening your right side since it looks a little looser than the left.

Breast revisions

+1

No two breasts are exactly the same, and I think that your breasts have a nice shape and look. I would probably not offer you anything more.

Breast implants: how many surgeries to get it right? Not without risk

+1

Breasts are never perfectly even. That having been said, it depends on how unhappy you are. I believe you have a reasonable result. Yes, your right is slightly larger and slightly lower, but correcting this is not without risk. You could undergo a revision mastopexy with greater elevation of the nipple areolar complex and possible slight glandular reduction or downsizing of the implant.

Breast Asymmetry Normal After Lift And Implants

+1

First off, I am sorry that you have had to have multiple surgeries and that your surgeon did not fully explain his plan prior to your first surgery.  However, looking at your picture now, you have a very nice result.  Not perfect, but it is very hard to get an implant/lift completely symmetrical.  There are too many variables that can occur in the healing process, and can lead to one breast sitting lower, etc.  I think your breasts sit in a good position currently.  With regards to changing implants, that is more of a subjective matter.  If you want more fullness or more projection, you may need to change to a different size and/or profile implant down the line.  I would discuss this with your surgeon, who hopefuly will guide you into what you are looking for.  I hope this helps.

Christopher V. Pelletiere, MD
Barrington Plastic Surgeon