Where Can Get I Breast Implants for Around $5,000- 5,500 from a Excellent Doctor in Connecticut?

Please answer.

+1

Prices vary significantly from region to region, and even within a given region.  However, the price you mentioned is, in my opinion, low for the area you're referencing, and I don't know that there's a simple answer.  The best thing is to go for a series of consults with board-certified surgeons, and then make a decision after that. 

Dr. E

Breast Augmentation for $5000 to $5500

+1

Breast augmentation can be performed in many locations for $5000 to $5500 by very experienced surgeons.  I would look at the number of augmentations performed, the pre and postop photos, and the credentials of the plastic surgeon.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Finding Plastic Surgeon for Breast Augmentation?

+1

You will be best off doing your due diligence carefully  in the selection of plastic surgeon.  Only in person consultation will provide you with the detailed information you should obtain prior to making any decisions about proceeding with surgery.
I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate him on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  
I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery;  keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.