Should I Consider Breast Implants to Fill out Breasts? Make Them Closer Together? (photo)

I am 19 year old and have recently lost quite a bit of weight. I am 5 1 1/2 and currently weigh 115 lbs and my breasts measure at a 32 dd. I do not have sagging breasts but they are not as full as they used to be looking somewhat more deflated.. they also are further apart and i would like closer cleavage and my nipples to point forward instead of to the sides.. is this fixable ?

Implants?

+2

Leave your breasts alone. You have very attractive breasts. Your nipples are a bit laterally positioned. I would worry that if you got large implants it would make it worse. if you have your heart set on implants - be conservative and choose relatively small implants, probably placed in the subglandular position. 

Web reference: http://www.cosmeticsurgerybaltimore.com/

No implants for DD

+1

You do not need breast implants, you need a breast lift.  There is a new technique called Mini Ultimate Breast Lift, which will elevate your breast tissue higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase cleavage.  This is done through only a circumareola incision, there are no vertical lollipop or boat anchor shaped incisions.  You certainly do not want implants since you are already a DD.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Web reference: http://www.horndeski.com/gallery.aspx

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implants

+1

You have a nice, natural shape already. Implants will enhance your SIZE, meaning they will make your breasts larger, but they will not change your SHAPE. If large implants are used to try and create more cleavage, you will likely be unhappy because you will have abnormally shaped breasts. You can always get implants and then wear a push-up type bra to create the cleavage you want. Best of luck!

Breast augmentation

+1

Breast augmentation will inflate the skin envelope.  However, you are somewhat limited by your anatomy to bring them closer together.  A wider implant may help a bit to narrow the gap.

Breast implants and fill or closer together

+1

The short answer to your question is that breast implants only fill out the breast like a pillow and do not bring them closer together. 

The gap between your breasts is quite normal/average but because the axis (nipple-areola and center of the breast direction) if off laterally, your breasts appear far apart. This cannot be corrected by an implant or reasonable cosmetic procedure. 

A properly sized and fitted breast implant of the lowest profile (forward volume) would round out the lower pole of the breast but would not actually lift them or bring them closer together. The minimum size increase with a low profile implant is one cup size. This may be too big for you. I would also discourage a higher profile implant or putting the implant above the pectoralis muscle (subglandular). 

I would avoid the implant for the present time and see what happens as you get older or have pregnancy effects. Look at examples of other breasts too. Yours have a very nice size and shape with just the direction of them less than common. 

Denver Plastic Surgeon

Should I Consider Breast Implants to Fill out Breasts? Make Them Closer Together?

+1

Thanks for the posted photos. Best to seek in person evaluations. But I believe a breast implant will give an improvement. 

Making breasts closer together

+1

Unfortunately you are fighting genetics and inherited breast shape. Any augmentation must center the implant on the nipple which is widely spaced. We think you look good just as you are and the implant isn't worth the potential problems.

Web reference: http://www.peterejohnsonmd.com

Better cleavage

+1

Your nipple position cannot be significantly moved towards the middle with any procedure.  Implants could improve your cleavage and give you more fullness...I would recommend a sub fascial placement and not too large...discuss this with your plastic surgeon.

Kahului Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implants for Better Cleavage

+1

Cleavage can be affected by breast implants to a point but it can not override your anatomy.  Your breasts are laterally positioned on the chest which accounts for the outward nipple position and the wider intermammary space.  A broader low profile implant would provide more upper pole fullness and some improvement in the cleavage but the nipple position would remain unchanged.  Nipple positioning more centrally would not be worth the necessary scarring and the potential for asymmetry or sensation problems.

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon