Can Breast Implants Feel Like Air Bubbles Are in It?

I am massaging my breast like my doctor instructed and now I feel like water gushing bubbles in one, and it moves from one side to the other..

Air in the implants

+1

air in the implants can occur but usually is minimal, and as stated it should resorb over time......hang in there you should be fine.......  

Fluid after surgery

+1

It is quite common to feel sloshing during the early post-op period. Often there is fluid in the pocket at the end of surgery and the fluid needs to be absorbed.

Sound and bubbles after augmentation

+1

very early after surgery there may be excess air  especially with saline.  there also may be some fluid around the impant..  i would allow several weeks for this to settle down.

Breast Implants and Bubbles?

+1

Thank you for the question. Depending on how far out of surgery you are is not uncommon to experience " bubbles”;  sometimes patients report hearing “squeaking” as well. If these sensations do not resolve and/or you have  real concerns follow up with your plastic surgeon for evaluation.