Breast Implants Cost and Doctors in Montreal?

How much does it cost to get breast implants in Montreal? Does anyone have any recommendations or advce on how can I find a good doctor in my area?

Breast implants in Montreal

+2

Check out the Canadian Society of Plastic Surgery website or Royal College of Surgeons website for some board certified plastic surgeons in your area. Also, you may want to consider coming south to the states if the price is right and you find a surgeon who you feel comfortable with. Either way, check out some before and after pictures of the surgoens that you're looking at to get an idea of the look that you want. Good luck!

Web reference: http://www.DrSchreiberPlasticSurgery.com

Breast Implants Cost and Doctors in Montreal

+1

The average cost for breast implants in Montreal varies between $6500 and $9000. To find a good doctor in your area, check out websites like ratemds and the Canadian Society of Plastic Surgery. Once you find a couple of doctors in your area, consult with them and see which one you feel most comfortable with and which one put you most at ease.

Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Montreal breast augmentation

+1

The fees for  breast augmentation varies.  You can probably contacte the Canadian Society of Plastic Surgery and search their website for surgeons in Montreal. Then set up an appointment and ask the staff.

VIDEO (Click HERE) Breast Implants Cost and Doctors in Montreal

+1

:Although I understand your desire to obtain the price; I can't give you a fixed price for several reasons. Prices depend on:
What kind of implant do you want? (range anywhere from $400 up to $2000)
Do you want it performed in an office, surgicenter or in a hospital setting?
Do you want a nurse, a surgeon, or a Board Certified Anesthesiologist to perform anesthesia?
Do you want me to provide you with dressings & garments or do you want to buy them?
Are there consultation fees or charges for postoperative visits?
Do you want a pain pump?
Would you like an extended warranty on the implant?
Depending on these factors Breast Augmentation can range anywhere from $4000 up to $10,000. Think about it and make the right choice. For your information our typical costs averages about $6000-7000 and include surgeon's fees (initial consultation, accredited outpatient surgicenter, saline filled smooth round implants, certified anesthesiologists, post-operative visits and initial garments and dressings). Silicone implants tend to add an additional $1000 to the fees. Many other options are available and prices do vary accordingly

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/breast-surgery-chicago/breast-enlargement/