Breast Implants Already DD Does Tissue Need to Be Removed?

I am already a natural 34DD. Since having my two children, the skin on my breasts is loose. They are not as hard as they used to be. However, my breasts do not sag, and I would not consider a breast lift with that scar. Would a breast augmentation fill the skin out again? Would some tissue have to be removed from my natural breast in order to place an implant? Thanks.

Have sagging DD's, Does breast Tissue Need to Be Removed to allow Placement of Breast implants?

+1

Regarding:"Breast Implants Already DD Does Tissue Need to Be Removed?
I am already a natural 34DD. Since having my two children, the skin on my breasts is loose. They are not as hard as they used to be. However, my breasts do not sag, and I would not consider a breast lift with that scar. Would a breast augmentation fill the skin out again? Would some tissue have to be removed from my natural breast in order to place an implant? Thanks
."

I am afraid you do not have a realistic understanding of Surgery, in general, and Breast Augmentation surgery in particular.

If you go back and read the User's Manual given to you upon your arrival into this world, under the Category Duration of Warranty, subheading AGING you should see in small print something to the effect that with every year that you are still alive, your skin WILL loosen and lose its manufacturer issued tightness, thickness and smoothness. This disheartening trend gets worse faster if the skin is exposed to Ultraviolet rays (sun, tanning booths), gets stretched by obesity, pregnancy(ies) and by breast implants (oops!). So - congratulations - welcome the the pleasures of Middle Agedom.

It is very hard for surgeons who have examined many thousands of breasts to believe that a 34DD breast has no sag and I suspect that "the skin on my breasts is loose" is your description for what we may term early ptosis (medicalese for sagging).

Putting a breast implant into a DD breast will be just like throwing a ball straight up in the air; It will instantly ADD more volume and weight to the breast and after a very brief "tightening" / stretching of the skin will pull the breast down AND the looseness will return. Not a good approach.

Like all flying objects, large breasts eventually come down and the heaviest ones come down first. The only way to keep them flying longer is by lightening the load with a Breast Reduction.

Dr. Peter Aldea

Heading for a breast lift

+1

It is rare for a DD patient not to sag, either now or later.  Just putting in an implant will not do the trick and save you from needing a lift at some point.  Unless you want to be larger, skip the implant and wear good support always and see how you evolve over the years.  A big (implanted) droopy breast is not a good look, very matronly.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

34 DD and loose skin

+1

If you have loose skin with 34DD and do not want scars at all, then there is really nothing to offer. An implant can be put in to  make them larger( scar) but they will way them down more and will probably need a lift( scar).

If your breasts do not sag and you do not mind being larger, no tissue needs to be removed.

+1

If your breasts do not sag and you do not mind being larger, no tissue needs to be removed. However, it is more likely that you will sag with time and may requiire a lift at a later  date.