How Much Do Breast Implants Typically Run in NJ?

Do doctors offer payment plan options? Thank You.

Cost of breast implants varies widely.

+3

Hi.

1) In Manhattan the total cost of breast augmentation ( including surgical fee, accredited operating room and recovery room, board certified anesthesiologist, and price of breast implants ) is about $11000. But it is a lot less in other places.

2) Care Credit makes loans for cosmetic surgery.

The price of breast implants varies between doctors

+3

The price of breast implants varies between doctors. The average price would run between $6,000 and $12,000 depending on the doctor, the facility and whether you are having silicone or saline implants. The actual implant cost for silicone is about twice that of saline, but it is well worth it. The surgical fee is usually the same whether you having silicone or saline.

David Shafer, MD

Cost of breast Augmentation (implants) in Jew jersey

+1

In the ideal world one would think that a more experienced plastic surgeon who more cosistently gets great results with breast implants with less complications should charge more, but in reality this is not the case. I have been doing this operation now for three decades and I must say that for me it is very simple and doesn't take much time. The other issue is that most patients undergoing breast augmentation are young and can not afford a high price. Many have to use Care Credit to pay for the surgery. We keep our fees at the lower end of the spectrum of $6000 to $12000 for this procedure and are happy to offer a great value to the young ladies in our community. It is absolutely true that the price should not be the primary factor in the deciding who to go to and the surgeons experience; qualification and results are much more important because when the surgery is done well it will cost less in the long run.

Farhad Rafizadeh, MD
Morristown Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implant Fees in NJ

+1

Breast implant fees will vary widely throughout the state, and is considerably more than in South Florida. Probably $6000 to $12000.  Financing is available especially 3rd party financing such as CareCredit.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Cost of breast implants augmentation in California

+1

The price is not as much an issue as finding the surgeon who has the same aesthetic goals as you do.  Typically, breast augmentation costs range from 6,000 dollars to 12,000 dollars.  

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

There's a wide range for breast implant cost

+1

Kaylee's Mom,

The cost of breast augmentation surgery varies widely, even within a given geographic. And, it depends on many factors including, but not limited to, the surgeon's age and experience, anesthesia fees, operating room costs, the economic climate, and whether or not there is a mark up on the implants by the surgeon.

Many surgeons, myself included, offer financing through CareCredit and/or other financing companies. Be sure to consult only with board certified plastic surgeons. You may find cheaper, less qualified, non certified surgeons, but beware of these immitators. The level of care may not be up to standard. Good luck!

Kenneth R. Francis, MD

Price varies in every region. Shop carefully.

+1

In Southern California, one can get a breast augmentation from $4000 to $12000. This depends on many factors. Price is important, but don't let it be your driving factor.

A good place to start to find a plastic surgeon is www.surgery.org, this is the website for The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Members of this society are board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and focus on aesthetic surgery. Make a consultation and then evaluate prices.

Sanjay Grover, MD

Breast implant cost varies by geographic location

+1

The question about breast implant costs is a frequent one. I can speak for the Chicago area where I practice and the cost runs about $7500. This fee should be inclusive of all charges such as surgeon, facility, implants, bra, and aftercare. Be cautious of low prices because often the claim has left something out you will eventually pay for.

We perform our breast surgery in a private office based facility usually under a deep sedation with local blocks or numbing in the breast. This has been very pleasant for patients and very cost effective. Hospitals and surgical centers may have package rates however in our experience the cost is always higher. This is true for anesthesia services outside the office setting as well.

When you choose a surgeon make sure you understand all the costs involved to avoid a later bill and disappointment after the fact.

Almost all surgeons in our area offer financing options, however, you must know that the credit scores required are higher than in the past, and the interest rates should be fully disclosed to you, as the interest rates are not low, and can become very high if you miss a payment.

Start with a surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, and take your time with your decision. I hope you will find success.

Best of luck.

Breast Implant cost

+1

The cost of breast implant surgery in the New York/New Jersey area varies greatly. Do not focus so much on the price. Find the right surgeon.