How Much Do Breast Implants Cost in Alberta?

I am 20 years old and had my daughter a year ago, obviously due to breast feeding my breasts are not as big and as full as they once were. I had D size breasts before my daughter but I am not looking to go huge I just want maybe  a C.

Hi There,

Here is a link to the average cost of Breast Implants reported by our community members in your area.

Hopefully this helps!

Cost of breast implants

+1

To find the cost of breast implants you need to call different surgeon's offices and ask. If it is too high, then go somewhere else and have it done.Try surrounding cities, and look across the border in the US as well.

Columbia Plastic Surgeon