Breast Implants Too Big for Body Frame?

I got my breast done about a year ago, I went from a small A to a small C and at first I didn't even notice but someone pointed out I do not have a space between my breast, in fact my skin actually pulls out some, where the space should be. So I contacted my doctor and went to see him and he said they look great and if I want a space I would have to go down two sizes cause my body frame was too small? I know lots of girls with small body's and huge boobs... Go back to A just for a space???

Breast Implants Too Big

+1

This is what is called synostosis of breast caused be pockets created too close to each other without leaving much skin attachment to under lying called sternum.This can not get corrected on its own.It needs to be fixed surgically.

Dubai Plastic Surgeon