Breast Implants and Butt Implants and Bigger Thighs, Is This Possible?

Hi, I am interested in getting breast implants and butt implants but the only problem that's bothering me is that my right thigh is sunk inn and smaller than my other thigh. When i stand straight its very noticeable. I was born this way and its very embarrassing. I want full thighs with my butt implants. Is there any procedure i can take for this and if there is can you give me an estimate of the price for everything.

Small thigh issue

+1

If one thigh is smaller ( which is usually  normal) it can be fat grafted to fill out a bit.  This can be done at the same time as buttock augmentation.

Small thigh

+1

For the small thigh, your best alternative is fat transfer if you have excess fat some where else to be taken. The breast implant and Butt implant can be done at the same time.

You need to explore the possibility of fat transfer to the buttocks. If absolutely you do not have enough fat then you can consider the butt implant.

Price will vary on how many sites need liposuction to get all the fat needed and the length of surgery and what combination of these procedures you are having at the same time. Budget some where between $15000-18000 for all the procedures

Fat Injections For Thigh Asymmetry/Deficiency

+1

The best solution for the right thigh asymmetry would be fat injections. The donor site would be from your abdominal or flank areas. That could easily be combined with breast and buttock implants.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD