Breast Implants and Pain White Breastfeeding Second Time Around?

I recently had my baby And I began breastfeeding everything was good for a little bit over 3 weeks when I suddenly notice a really bad pain when breastfeeding her. Then I noticed I had a really hard spot on my breast. And it's really painful even while I'm not breastfeeding. I've had my implants for almost 5 years and this is my second child. The first one was I also breastfead and never came across this horrific pain! Please advise me on what to do....

Breast feediong and pain

+1

The pain may be from the implants, it could be a mastitis from breast feeding. Difficult to say without an exam, you should see your doctor.

Pain while Breast Feeding?

+1

It would be in your best interest to be examined by a physician;  only after obtaining a history and performing a physical examination can an accurate diagnosis and treatment plan be determined.  Online  consultants can only speculate  as to what is going on...