I Have Breast Implants and a Breast Lift Will It Look Terribly Bad if I Have Them Reduced by One Size?

Downsizing after an augmentation/lift

+1

It can be done and your results should not be disappointing if you are starting at a good position.  Your surgeon should be able to help you predict the results you will have from downsizing.

Breast implant reduction

+1

More than likely if the implant volume reduction is not too great, then they should be fine. An exam would be helpful.

Looking Bad after Reducing Implant Size after Breast Implants and Breast Lift

+1

I do not think you would be Looking Bad after Reducing Implant Size after Breast Implants and Breast Lift, although only an exam could provide any more information.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Will breast implants and breast lift look bad after one size reduction

+1

Thank you for your question. This is a judgement call as the answer will depend mainly on a physical examination of your breasts.  Furthermore there are many more factors to be considered such as your age, size of implants, condition of your skin, presence of ptosis, etc. etc.

This question is best resolved by seeing a board certified plastic surgeon who can examine your breasts and give you much more information to answer your questions.  Best of luck. 

Donald M. Brown, MD

Will It Look Terribly Bad if I Have Them Reduced

+1

There is not enough info to answer. Please consider posting photos, preferentially from before and after surgery, and let us know the implant size, as well as your definition of reducing by one size. If you can do that you are much likelier to get useful advice.

Thanks, all the best.