Breast Implants and Brazilian Butt Lift. Cost and Requirements?

I'm 18 years old, 5'3" and about 105 lbs. I am a 32 A or B and I am hoping to get a full C and a BBL to raise and enlarge my nonexistent backside and also give me curves because I am basically ruler shaped. I didn't know how much it'd be or if I am even eligible, I just turned 18 and I'm dying to get the body I could never have with exercise alone. What are some of the requirements to have these surgeries done and cost? Also, what must be done to maintain results afterward.

Brazilian Butt Lift in thin patient undergoing breast augmentation

+1

You can certainly do a breast augmentation and a BBL at the same time, but the big issue with you is whether you have enough fat in the lovehandles to make the BBL worthwhile.  If you do have fullness there in the flanks, the operation should be great for you.  If no, and there is no good donor site, you might need to consider the use of buttock implants instead.  Make sure you see a surgeon who is facile with both procedures so that he/she can choose which is truly best for you.

Hilton Head Island Plastic Surgeon

+1

Breast augmentation and Brazilian buttlift can be performed together, and you can have both at the age of 18.  At your height and weight, you may not have enough fat to keep to make the Brazilian buttlift worthwhile.  However, I have many thin patients who have had a very nice improvement.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and breast augmentations each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

+1

You are very thin and may not have enough fat for a BBL. If you are ruler shaped, you might have fat in your love handles. There is no maintenance for these surgeries. You can search for costs on this website. Just see a PS and they can answer all of your questions.

Kurtis Martin, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implants and Brazilian Butt Lift. Cost and Requirements

+1

Thanks for your question.
The first is that for you to have any plastic surgery you should be evaluated by a certified plastic surgeon, be in good health and plan ahead
In people who do not have enough fat could combine the use of transplanting fat cells and fat stem cells.
The estimate for breast augmentation, brazilian butt lift, fat tissue stem cells would be 6000 dollars. Without fat stem cells the cost will be 4500 dollars

Yvelise Bello Paredes, MD

Breast Augmentation

+1

For silicone breast implants you need to be 21 years. At 18 years you can have saline implants. For the Brazilian Butt Lift you need to have some fat around to do the liposuction and transfer enough fat to meet your expectations.  If you do not have enough fat then your only other option is Butt Implant.