Breast Implants After Breast Cancer

i am 20yrs female before one year my left breast have removed because of cancer and in the same time i did reconstruction, my left breast is smaller then normal one. i want to do implants of both breast because normal one is also not enough big,i am scared of side effect and cancer recurrence should i go for it or not?

Breast Reconstruction

+2

Breast implants are very safe, they are the most studied devices in use.

You have to be comfortable with whatever decision you make.

You seem to have had a Latismus Dorsi flap, the scars need revision and using implants is safe, and is commonly used

Breast Reconstruction

+1

Today's breast implants are very safe, but you need to be comfortable with them. Schedule a consultation with an experienced, board certified plastic surgeon. Your surgeon will discuss the benefits and risks and allow you the opportunity to make an informed decision about what is best for you. Best wishes!

Christine Sullivan, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Breast implants reconstruction after cancer

+1

Yes, it looks like you are a good candidate for breast implants. Breast implants have not shown in clinical studies to increase the rate of breast cancers. There was some information of rare lymphomas that were associated with patients that had had breast implants but very few cases have been found. We are offering an all inclusive unbeatable price for breast enlargement surgery. We also have many patients from out of the area. We can help with all travel arrangements. Watch my videos.

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Breast reconstruction

+1

Placing breast implants in the right patient can be very safe for a reconstructive option. You should talk to your surgeon about this and then proceed from there.