How Would Breast Implants Affect my Appearance After Explant? Only Had Them in for a Week

i am 5'3 113 pounds. Was an a cup before my surgery had little breast tissue to begin with. i am 22 and i recently got saline 285cc under muscle breast implants on feb 16 2012. I want them out as soon as possible. How would this surgery affect my breast after taking the implants out?

Removal of Breast Implants Soon After Surgery?

+1

It is very likely that your breasts will remain very similar to their pre-operative status after removal of breast implants.

Generally speaking, I would suggest you wait at least 3 additional months before you make any decisions regarding revisionary surgery.  This waiting time will allow you to (potentially) physically and psychologically adapt to the new body image. You may find that  you are pleased with results of surgery at that time.

If, after this waiting period, you decide to have the breast implants removed,  it is very likely that the breasts will “bounce back” (with consideration to your use and the size of breast implants use).

Implant removal

+1

Removal of implants can be done almost at anytime. If you absolutely do not want them, it is better to remove them sooner than later so that tissues that are stretching out can rebound.   Commonly, I think  patients should wait 3-4 months because during the initial post-op there is sometimes a little bit of "buyers remorse."