Breast Implants 250cc? 5'6, 122 Pounds.

I am 5'6 122pd. I have small breast; i am scheduled for breast surgery and my breast size is 32a and i want bigger breast i have an scheduled appt to get my breast done size 250cc please show me some pictures of girls my body statue with 250cc?

Right breats size

+2

I think a natural look is always best.As a plastic surgeon I will make the pocket and once doen I will have available a variety of sizes and will put in a 200,then a 225 then a 250 until I get one that is full and natural.

Web reference: http://beautybybrueck.com

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Implants

+2

I am a conservative plastic surgeon and I believe in augmentation with the most natural end result. With you height you may be better suited with a different size although photographs and measurements are necessary

How to choose a breast implant size

+2

There are two major factors in choosing a breast implant size. 1) What size you like.  This can be determined by doing breast implant sizing in your surgeon's office.  Try different size implant sizers and look in the mirror to see how they complement your overall body shape.  2) Your surgeon's determination of what range of sizes are possible to use with your breast shape and body size.  Usually, your choice of implant size can be the main deciding factor, unless your surgeon's experience with your type of breast brings up concerns.  In which case she or he will discuss that with you.  Dr. B

Web reference: http://www.drbehmand.com/procedures/breast/breast-augmentation/

Implant sizing

+1

There are several variables in determining implant size.  When recommending implant size for my patients, I consider the followings: 1) patients' anatomy (height, weight, chest width, chest height, amount of breast tissue) and 2) patients' desired look/goal.  Without knowing your chest measurement and breast tissue amount, I cannot give you any recommendation.  You should visit with board-certified plastic surgeon who will examine you.  Try implant sizers to get a rough estimate of the size you may want.  As you know, bra/cup size will vary depending on the brand.  Good luck with you.
Dr. Sugene Kim

Picking implants

+1

Hello. The most important factors for determining the size of implants that could be used on a patient include width of the base of the breast, the size of your thorax and the amount of breast tissue and skin you have. Even with the dimensions given it is hard to determine what you need without an in person consultation. I would consider trying sample implants and showing your surgeon pictures of your desired result to help determine the size implant that should be used.

Jaime Perez, MD
Breast Augmentation Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Web reference: http://www.jaimeperezmd.com/photogallery/breast-augmentation-7001

Breast Implant size

+1

Congratulations on your upcoming breast implant surgery. The correct breast implant size differs for every woman. The best plastic surgeons will select the best implant size to fit your body. This selection is usually based on measuring your body and selecting the best size for you. You should also try different implants on you prior to deciding the best size for you. This is process is like buying a shoe. You and your plastic surgeon should select an implant that fits your body and meets your aesthetic desires. Good luck

Web reference: http://www.georgiaplastic.com/breast-procedures-atlanta/breast-augmentation/

Implant size

+1

250 cc implants are likely to get you from an A to a B cup.  I consider myself very conservative when it comes to implant size recommendations.  In a case like yours I would probably use something in the low to mid 300 cc size.   Most women with 250 cc implants would feel they are not large enough.

Breast base width is important in breast augmentation

+1

In my opinion, a very important measurement is your breast base width. It only makes sense that a patient with a very small chest size would not need as large of an implant as a patient with a very wide chest. In my experience it is the projection of the implant (ie: moderate plus profile, high profile, etc.) that best predicts the increase in cup size with breast augmentation and not the absolute implant volume. Most patients with a correctly fitted implant will get about a full two cup increase in breast size with a high profile implant. Best of luck.

Topeka Plastic Surgeon

Are 250cc Breast Implants Right For Me?

+1

What matters most is what 250cc would look like on you,  not how they might look on someone else. What I would be very cautious about is whether 250cc can help you achieve your breast size goals. This is a small breast implant, that although may be very appropriate for you, would be too small for most women. I would revisit your plastic surgeon and go over your breast implamnt sizing to be certain this is right for you.

Web reference: http://www.eppleyplasticsurgery.com/breast-aug.html

Proper breast implant size

+1

The most important consideration is what cup size you would like to be.  For most A cup patients, a 250cc implant would put you in the full B to small C range, but this can vary from patient to patient.  You should discuss your goals with your plastic surgeon and look at surgeons' websites.

Long Island Plastic Surgeon