I Had Breast Implants 19 Months Ago They Have Always Hurt They Cant Be Touched at All, Why is This?

I had breast augmentation 19 months ago. They have always hurt and cant be touched. I went to my surgeon in the early days who said they were fine though they never felt fine, been GP, hospital etc i have been living with this discomfort though its getting worse what can this be?? I will be going back to the clinic after the new year it just isnt right Why could this be??

Breast Pain after Breast Augmentation?

+1

Unfortunately, it is not possible to make a diagnosis without direct examination. I am glad you are scheduled for consultation in the near future;  the symptoms you are describing are obviously not commonly exerienced after breast augmentation surgery. If your plastic surgeon continues to feel that the discomfort is not related to breast implants a visit with your OB/GYN may be indicated.

Breast implant discomfort

+1

The pain you describe is hard to distingiush without an exam. There are so many things that can cause pain.  You should see a surgeon to evaluate you.